Monday, June 28, 2010

Going into this weekend, we had absolutely no plans. At the very last minute, we decided to head out to the San Jose to hang out with my family and we had a blast!! We went boating and Reagan got a chance to try wakeboarding… he did pretty good too! I didn't do so bad myself! The unfortunate thing is that I brought my camera to snap pictures but totally forgot the SD card. Boo Me! But luckily my brother-in-law has his Flip video cam and was able to catch us in all the action! To top off the relaxing day, we had an awesome Vietnamese dinner.

The next day, we headed to Amber, an Indian buffet, to celebrate Tien’s birthday. The food was delicious!! And you know the food was good when you see quite a few Indian people eating there too! I fell in love with the Butter Chicken with Naan. I kept stuffing myself no matter how full I was and my sisters could definitely attest to that.




Santana Row is such a cool place to just walk around and enjoy the sights. Not to mention all the shops and neat architecture they have! I spotted this cool seating contraption and had to snap a picture of it!



Nothing is more beautiful than a child grasping their parents' hand!


Later in the evening, we celebrated Damon and Tien’s birthdays at P.F. Chang’s. The kiddos were so cute I couldn’t resist taking some pictures.
P.F. Chang’s provided the kiddos with these bendy waxy sticks and Zoey made little flowers out of them! Check out her lawn of roses.
















When I was looking through my SD card, I totally forgot I took these pictures of Micah and Judah for their birthdays. We got them a Tunnel/Tent Ball pen and they had a blast!



No comments:

Post a Comment