Friday, April 20, 2012

San Diego Trip

We haven't been to San Diego in YEARS!! We went down South in celebration of our friends' birthdays and had a blast! I didn't want to bring my Canon Mark II bc I knew I would be tossing my camera everywhere I took my Ti1 instead. We stayed at an ocean front beach house and had a blast hanging out on the beach, playing volleyball, BBQ, getting drunk, etc. I am so grateful to have great friends who are very understanding and helpful when it came to my little Mia Hana. Boy! Did she love the beach... and the sand! I wanted to take a quick picture of her in her bathing suit before bundling her up to protect her from the sun, hence, her in a bathing suit and bunny hat! LOL! Here is my little cutie pootie.
One of my good friend, Ertha, wanted to do a quick test run to see if her fiance, our good friend-Quang, would be natural in front of the camera or be a "Chandler" from the TV sitcom Friends. What do you think?? LOL!
I was quite tipsy when I took this picture. LOL! There was a lot of noise and people in the picture that I had to crop out and the quality of the picture is really low but I couldn't help it. This is one hot moment captured still in time :)
Can't wait to visit San Diego again!

No comments:

Post a Comment