Friday, August 12, 2011

Introducing... Madelynn Klaire Grigsby

One of my long time friend, Trina, and her husband, Jonathan, gave birth to a beautiful baby girl on July 27th, 2011 at 8:50 pm. She weighed in at 7 lbs 4.6 oz and is 21 inches long. Madelynn can definitely put you under a spell with just her stunning eyes!!! She already has her proud parents, grandparents, and other loved ones wrapped around her tiny little finger.

When I saw Madelynn for the first time, I cannot believe how TINY she was compared to Mia now (and she is just barely 7 weeks). Mia was just about the same size as Madelynn when she was born!! I cannot believe how time flies by so fast. Seeing little Maddie reminds me to cherish every second I have with Mia.

So CONGRATULATIONS to Jon and Trina!! Welcome to the life of parenthood. Little Maddie is so lucky to have you as her parents. And remember… to treasure every second you have with Maddie, both the good and the bad.










1 comment:

  1. Thank you for taking these beautiful pictures of my grandaughter,Madelynn Klaire. You are a great photographer!
    Kind regards,
    Nancy Grigsby

    ReplyDelete