Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Welcome to the World~ Miss Brooklin Grace

Proud parents to be, Amanda and Patrick, welcomed their precious little girl with open arms on August 1st, 2011. Brooklin Grace is a beautiful healthy little girl weighing 5 lbs 15 ounces and is 19 inches long. She is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE and perfect in every way!

The day I planned on checking in with Amanda to see how she was doing and to see if she was still interested in taking maternity pictures… I get a little surprise from Amanda: a text announcing the arrival of little Brooklin. I was so overjoyed and surprised! Why? Because Amanda was due mid-August, but Miss Brooklin had a different agenda in mind and decided to come 2 weeks early!! Amanda filled me in on her crazy labor but all in all, she said, “it was all worth it,” and this is why…

Amanda and Patrick… I hope you guys like it. CONGRATULATIONS!














No comments:

Post a Comment