Sunday, October 30, 2011

Brooklin's Baptism Photoshoot

Beautiful Brooklin Grace was baptised on October 15, 2011. Although we weren't able to make it to her actual baptism, I was still fortunate to take some pictures of Brooklin in her gorgeous gown. She was such a doll I'll tell ya!!! I couldn't get over how angelic she looked in her gown not to mention the beautiful fu-fu dress she wore too! She is just too freaken cute!!! I wore her out pretty good because by the time we were done with the shoot, Brooklin passed out in her fu-fu dress :)














On a side note... I said in a previous post that I would take more pictures of Mia for her 3 month shoot... well that didn't happen. Well...it kinda did but she wasn't cooperating with me... boooooo hoo! But I promise to post some pictures of her soon. We went to the pumpkin patch twice this year... so I will post some fun pictures soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment