Sunday, October 30, 2011

Family Time

There's nothing better than spending time with family. This year, we got to visit Fog Willow Farm TWICE!! Once with my brother-in-law's family and once with Brooklin's family (pictures coming soon). We had a blast checking out all of what Fog Willow's has to offer--from the hayrides to the petting zoo. Let me tell ya, those sheeps and goats are no joke!! If you have food, they'll come after you! Jumping on you and sometimes leaving their mark on you if you know what I mean. LOL! It didn't happen to me but they sure left a mark on Reagan one year. haha!

Anyhoo... it was a pretty warm day. While my brother-in-law waited in line for the pony rides, I couldn't resist snapping some shots of my nephews, Micah & Judah, and sister-in-law, Christy. They are TOO DARN CUTE!!





No comments:

Post a Comment