Sunday, November 27, 2011

THE TRAN FAMILY: a session at Carmel

I simply adore this family. Not because they are my family, but because they’re one of the most kind-hearted people on earth. Plus they are one GORGEOUS family which makes my job even easier!

Thao and Tien wanted to head out to Carmel for their family session and I am so glad we did! Carmel is absolutely breath taking!! I cannot believe Reagan and I have never been there before. The 17-mile scenic drive was A-MAZZZING!!! We are definitely heading back there again!

Carmel is a photographer’s heaven with all the beautiful shrubbery, rocks, sandy beaches, and crashing waves. There were many people there with their cameras, but we managed to find a secluded spot for our session. Zoey was having a blast jumping around and being her silly self. She is just TOO CUTE! I love her!

When you have Carmel + this gorgeous family, you have an abundance amount of awesome pictures to choose from… below are just a snippet from our shoot. I hope you guys enjoy it!






















On a side note, my sister and brother-in-law were kind enough to take some family pics of my little family. I will post some soon! Thanks again guys!

1 comment: