Sunday, February 12, 2012

miss haylee jane- 1 year milestone

this weekend, i had the priviledge to capture haylee jane's one year milestone. well... actually, she is still a couple weeks shy of 1 but she is absolutely adorable and so flippin' smart!!! krisann told me it's all the mass trials of "errorless" learning she did with her. dude, i better start my ABA with little mia. hehe...

but really, who could resist little haylee? she is so lovable and the way she ate her cake was simply so dainty! She is such a girly girl! happy soon to be 1st birthday haylee!

















btw... i will be launching my website in the near future under mia hana photography. hence my new branding name on all of haylee's photos. i'm gonna be screwed later on when i have another kid...LOL! but until then... mia hana is my inspiration.

1 comment:

  1. You'll just have to start another business and name that after the new kid. *Kid's name*'s Grill. An example.

    ReplyDelete